Tom Bush Regency Motors BMW & Mini
BMW Service Advisor
One of the best places to work in Jacksonville is looking for an additional BMW Service Advisor to join our award-winning team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - this may be the right opportunity for you.
Assist customers in all their automotive service needs including the following steps:
- Assist in scheduling appointments
- Greet customers and facilitate the check in process
- Listen to the customer and document their concerns
- Write a repair order based on vehicle repair needs and customer feedback
- Communicate updates to the customer during the repair process
- Provide an interactive delivery of the vehicle back to the customer
- Cashier duties, when needed
- Compensation - hourly + bonuses based on hours written and Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSI)
- Great Schedule - Monday to Friday rotate early and late shifts 7AM - 5PM or 9AM-7PM, rotate Saturdays 8AM - 4PM, Closed Sundays
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE - we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace. We've been named one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for the past 5 years.
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
ABOUT OUR STORE:
- Our store is located at 9875 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32225, one mile west of I-295. Your supervisor will be BJ Scott, our Service Manager, who has over 15 years of automotive experience!
- Tom Bush polo shirt (provided) & pants or skirt
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must have outstanding customer service phone skills and good organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation skills (including use of MS Office)
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license