Tom Bush Regency Motors BMW & Mini
One of the best places to work in Jacksonville is looking for an Experienced Technician to learn and grow with us. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Execute basic diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of the Volkswagen product line while under the supervision of our shop foreman.
- Perform basic maintenance and safety inspections on wide variety of vehicles
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment
- Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
- Compensation - Competitive flat rate hr depending on qualifications
- Flexible Schedule - Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:30pm, every 3rd Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision & 401k (with company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for 6 years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts at local gyms, healthy vending options, onsite wellness fairs and more.
- Tom Bush VW is located at 9850 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225. One mile west of 295 / Beltway.
- Your boss will be our Volkswagen Service Manager, Scott Clemons, who has 35+ years of automotive experience! Visit our website at http://www.tombushvw.com for more information.
- Uniforms provided
- Prior technician experience PREFERRED
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license + clean drug screening