Tom Bush Regency Motors BMW & Mini
Mazda Jax Sales Associate
Come join one of the best places to work in Jacksonville! We are looking to add a Tom Bush Mazda Internet Sales Consultant to join our award-winning team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - this may be the right opportunity for you.
- ALL NEW FACILITY - we just moved into our newly renovated dealership on Atlantic Boulevard!
- Family Friendly Schedule - Early shift (8:00am-6:00pm M-F - Sat 9am-7pm), closed Sundays plus 3 additional days off each month.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision & 401k (with company match) available
- Training - We provide training to develop your personality and improve your knowledge about our products/features and to provide you with the tools necessary for promotion.
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
- Tom Bush Mazda is located on Atlantic Boulevard, 1 mile west of I-295.
- Our store is family-owned and locally-operated. We celebrated 50 years in business in 2020!
- Meet with Service Drive customers to review upgrade options
- Completing quotes, explaining finance, and lease options
- Answering phone calls, and internet leads using our CRM tool
- Customer follow-up using dealership technology systems
- Training, product knowledge, and a commitment to becoming a Mazda expert
- Demonstrate features & benefits of Mazda band products
- Prospecting for additional sales leads to include follow up on sold customers / Lease return customers
- Must have at least 2+ year of previous Automotive Sales experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and the ability to work retail hours including Saturdays (closed Sundays)
- The ability to remain organized
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass a drug test
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation skills (including use of MS Office)
- Your boss will be General Manager, Ken Milhorn who has over 20 years of automotive experience. To learn more about our management team visit our website at http://www.TomBushMazda.com.
- Tom Bush polo shirts provided