Tom Bush Regency Motors BMW & Mini
Tom Bush Mazda Sales Manager
One of the best places to work in Jacksonville is looking for a Mazda Sales Manager to join one growing team. The Tom Bush Mazda Sales Manager will provide the highest level of service to our clients while delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with the Tom Bush Family of Dealerships.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments
- Attend managers’ meetings as requested
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all new-vehicle sales employees
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees
- Oversee the efforts of new-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership
- Set sales and gross objectives for new-vehicle salespeople
- Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings as directed by the General Manager
- Work with salespeople on programs that will increase the new-car gross and increase F&I penetration.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Family Friendly Schedule - we're closed on Sundays
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE - we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace. We've been named one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for the past 5 years.
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
ABOUT OUR STORE:
- Tom Bush Mazda is located at 9876 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32225, one mile north of I-295.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager required
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
- Valid Driver’s license
- Previous Mazda experience is a bonus